Limited Edition 50byRB Cap designed by Nicole DeRuyck
Under brim image designed by Nicole DeRuyck.
Born and raised in Marshall, Minnesota, Nicole attended the University of North Dakota, Grand Forks and received her Bachelors of Fine Arts in Visual Arts. She currently lives in Minneapolis.
- Fully adjustable
- 50 logo embroidered to the front in raised black stitching
- Wool and acrylic woven
- One size fits all
- Artist signature printed on rear of cap
- Removable hologram sticker
The 50byRB Cause
50% of profits from the sale of this product will be used to help support kidney patients and raise awareness of kidney disease.
Size: One Size Fits All
About 50 by Richmond Barbers
50% to charity 50% back into products
Our vision is to help improve the lives of renal patients throughout the United Kingdom by funding direct improvements through treatment centres and raising awareness of kidney disease.
50’s mission is to help improve the lives of renal patients. Through our fundraising efforts we will provide medical facilities with the equipment they require and renovate dialysis wards to help improve the patient experience
Our values guide the way we work and our approach to charity
- 50 believes charitable work should always have real results. Money raised will never go into a black box but instead be used to part or whole fund medical equipment, renovation of physical spaces and facilities and the provision of necessary support to families.
- 50 is more than a brand, it's a community. 50 believes in the power of community and the need to support one another. Wherever possible, 50 will find and make opportunities to work with artists and suppliers local to the medical facility being supported.
Working with a single artist per collection, each 50 by Richmond Barbers item will be customised with a print taken from a unique canvas representative of the artist's style.